Niloufar is currently working at Bombardier Transportation Ltd. Niloufar completed her PhD in 2017 at the University of Sheffield. She is interested in the approximate analytical methods and their applications in mechanical engineering problems.
- Symbolic Computational Dynamics
- Railway Engineering
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Structure Health Monitoring
- Energy Harvesting
- Transient Leak Detection methods
- Sports Engineering.
- Motazedi. N, Cartmell M.P, Rongong .J, 2017, Extending the functionality of a symbolic computational dynamic solver by using a novel term-tracking method,Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C.
- Motazedi. N, Beck S.B.M, 2017, Leak detection using cepstrum of cross-correlation of pressure wave signal, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C.
- Motazedi. N, Cartmell M.P, Further developments of symbolic computational dynamics solvers, ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference [Technical presentation]
- Motazedi. N, Cartmell M.P, Rongong .J, The development on Symbolic Computational Dynamics solvers,6th European Conference on Structural Control [Poster presentation]
- Motazedi N. and Beck SBM. The use of the cross-correlation of two signals as a transient leak detection method. BHR Group - Fluid Transients & Water Hammer, 12th International Conference on Pressure Surges, 2015. 581-594.